[pianotech] Ipad 2 for Piano Technician Business?

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sun Dec 18 11:36:32 MST 2011

I am looking at the iPad 2 as well.
Right now Dave has a reduced price on the Verituner till the end of the year, from the Apple Store.
I already use the Verituner, on a netbook, but really like the idea of a 10 hour battery life on the iPad.
The additional cover will also be nice as it doubles as a stand.
The only thing is, I will have to buy the new program, as it is an entirely different program than the one for a netbook, and therefore cannot be swopped over.
No annual fee either, and free upgrades.
So if I do buy one, I will try and sell my netbook, and the program is transferable to a new owner for $75.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia