[pianotech] Ipad 2 for Piano Technician Business?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Dec 18 13:10:21 MST 2011

You can get a netbook for $250 with very long battery life. They are handy
as a shirt pocket, very lightweight.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____