[pianotech] Postponed list death

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 22 19:18:45 MST 2011

Oooh, Laura!  THAT was a sly one...and likely very accurate.  Well done!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net

I think the upset persons were on the Board.Just a guess.Laura Olsen
On Dec 21, 2011, at 7:37 PM, David Boyce wrote:

    On 13th December it was asserted that

      FYI:  There are more people upset with me for
          this postponement than there are who want to keep it.

      This prompted me to express a "vote" and quite a number of others
      have subsequently done so.

      In view of this, can we now know if the balance of upset persons
      has significantly shifted?

      Best regards,

      David.