[pianotech] Postponed list death

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:27:52 MST 2011

I didn't realize that that posted.  It used to be that your posts when out to the list and also came back to you.  Doesn't seem to be that way any more.
Thanks for letting me know.  When I first read Jim Coleman's comment I knew that was what he meant.  Didn't think it translated to the list that way.
I wonder what's going to happen with all of this.
Laura