[pianotech] Yamaha GA1 Barely 10 years old Has Loose TuningPins- 2nd owner

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Dec 23 08:16:53 MST 2011

I’ve found that you can make those cheap Yamaha grands finally get stable if
you ruthlessly control the environment. Dampchaser with cover, and
absolutely no air currents. Seal up all HVAC registers within 20 feet. Check
for ceiling registers as well. And if it is a church have them close the lid
completely between services.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____