[pianotech] Yamaha GA1 Barely 10 years old Has Loose Tuning Pins- 2nd owner

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:48:24 MST 2011

Mark,

I know you were joking, but my point was, the GA1 is just to small a piano to fill a large church and much to reactive to temperature and humidity changes. You know how churches maintain their environment. It's not a good piano for anyone, but does a lot worse in a church environment.

There are to many dealers who have no interested in helping a customer select the proper piano for their needs. It's just about the sale. Unfortunately, they became a customer after they purchased the piano. I wasn't there to help them make a proper selection and they are paying for that better piano with more frequent tunings.

Al -
High Point, NC