[pianotech] Yamaha GA1 Barely 10 years old Has Loose TuningPins- 2nd owner

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Dec 23 12:36:35 MST 2011

As a former piano dealer, Al, I can tell you exactly why that is: It’s not
just the dealer, but the customer is stupid and eagerly wants the perception
of buying a good piano for the least money. I was trying to get a church to
get a nice 6’1 Young Chang Pramberger. Lost the sale to my competitor who
sold them a DH Baldwin (made by Samick), smaller piano, for more money. The
elder at the church said they wanted to get a better quality piano so they
went with the “Baldwin.”

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____