[pianotech] Facebook business page

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Dec 27 07:49:20 MST 2011

David,
I went to your site, clicked the "Like" badge, and the "like" count went up
by one, nothing more happened. I went to FB and searched on " David Boyce
Piano Services" and it took me to your website. I searched again in FB and
selected "Show more results..." which then led me to your FB page.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN