[pianotech] Facebook business page

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Tue Dec 27 11:19:32 MST 2011

Hi,  the "Like" button did not bring me to your FB page.
Your online web host should have instructions for embedding the FB link for your facebook page to your website homepage.
Also, it helps to also have a personal page, & you can use that to invite friends to visit your business page, so it can begin to grow.

Happy Holidays
Aart

Aart In America Piano Company
www.aartinamericapiano.com