[pianotech] Right Here, Right Now (was Stuff Which Should Really Be, on PTG-L)(OT)

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Jul 1 15:14:23 MDT 2011

Strong points.  I have been a part time technician for twenty seven
years. I have just taken a Voluntary Severance package from my full-time
teaching job. Going full-time with the piano work is one of the options
I am considering.  As an International member of the PTG, I enjoy
reading the Journal very much.  And I was delighted to be able to attend
MARC back in April.  But here in the UK I cannot offset the cost of PTG
membership against income tax (I checked).  If dues were to double, I
would really have to think twice or three times about whether I could
justify continuing my Membership.

Best regards,

David Boyce.