[pianotech] Right Here, Right Now (was Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L)(OT)

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 20:23:05 MDT 2011

Such a thing would certainly lose the likes of me. I'd put "former RPT" on
my card and live with it, easily explaining to customers that it got too
expensive.  There are technicians who make big bucks. ("If you don't net
$100K a year you need my class").  I gross about 40% of that, but am in the
top tier of quality tuners in the area.  I don't happen to be a good
business person, and have to work harder than some because of hearing
issues.  I can't afford to pay like the rich folks.

Les bartlett

  _____