[pianotech] New location for archives?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Mar 1 12:25:36 MST 2011

Ron and Andy,

Sorry - but this has to be - f i x e d - I'm - not - going to change my
setup for - o n e - site !!!!!

Andy,

After the main page loads, the bottom still says:

*Transferring data from translate.googleapis.com...*

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years