[pianotech] Website Patience

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Wed Mar 2 06:18:49 MST 2011

FWIW---

I'm very grateful for everyone being patient with the new website.

There are thousands of PTG members who pay their yearly dues to use the
services that the organization offers, including the website.  There are
even non-PTG members using the services as well, at no cost to them.  If
we all decided to scream our feedback, we would insult the people who
volunteered so much of their time to create it.

We are PTG. The way we treat each other is how we define it.

The website will be ok. Will we?

My $.02.

-John Parham