[pianotech] Website Patience

Dave Swartz swartzy at charter.net
Wed Mar 2 09:30:53 MST 2011

I agree.  Thanks to all involved as I know how much time and effort goes
into a website, let alone making it work for everyone...LOL    PTG's needed
an overhaul for sometime and this is quite a pleasant change!..thanks again.

If some of you haven't signed up yet on our dealer site, now would be a good
time :)  We have lots of new products to see (and use no less). To register,
simply provide your email with a chosen password, the system sends us an
email, we'll authenticate and an email is returned.  Then log in and you're
good to go.  Make sure it say's "Dealers Site" in orange up by the Cory logo
to make sure you're on the right site.

http://dealers.corycare.com <http://dealers.corycare.com/all-products.html>

OK, back to formulating :-)

Dave Swartz, RPT