[pianotech] Piano Promo Notification

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:11:26 MST 2011

Hi everyone - This is just a notification to let PTG members know that I am
sending out (via Constant Contact) information concerning my piano repair
promos to all members of the PTG who have an email address in the 2010
membership book.

With many people's computers set to filter out unknown addresses, the
information I'm sending is only available to those who do not have filters
in place. Therefore, if you would like to receive this information, but you
haven't so far, would you please put pianopromoproductions at gmail.com in your
address book.

If you've missed out on the mailings so far, and would like to receive them
(which includes information on the 7 promo sets done to date). Please drop
me a line at the above address.

Also, if you know of anyone who has an email address which is not listed in
the book, please let them know about this.

There are, in case you're wondering 3,214 email addresses listed in the PTG
membership book. I know this because I typed everyone of them in to my
Constant Contact address list individually. Holy cow. I wouldn't want to be
a secretary.