[pianotech] For Sale...

ed miller edmiller3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:46:12 MST 2011

I still have a few things left for sale from the original post a few weeks ago. Everything is in great shape, basically new. I'll sell it all to someone for $120, or individually for the prices listed below. We can figure out shipping costs per sale. Or, you can pick it up in Boston if you’re nearby.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
Thanks, Ed

-Jaras Key Button Jig…. $15

Repinning Kit, $85:
                Repinning Tool
                Maxi Sheer Flush Cutters
                Set of Repinning Action Center Broaches  (8 of them, sizes 48-55)
                Pin Case, filled with pins
                Plus… a comprehensive assortment of center pins in bags and flange bushing strips

Hammer Hanging/ Repair Kit, $50:
                Hammer Shank Reducer
                Hammer Shank Nippers
                Hammer Head Extractor