[pianotech] WestPac

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:23:04 MST 2011

I'm on my flight beck from SF to NC and I can't stop thinking about the Iron Tech presentation by Nick & Dick. These two guys can go on tour and do stand up! I can't remember having so much fun at a presentation. I also must give kudos to all the techs involve in the challenges. Lots of fun and laughs.

One more thing. Never let a relative on the stage with a microphone. Richard Davenport made that mistake when his sister, the Mayer of Burlingame, got up and roasted the hell out of him. Richard you're a great sport. Great fun.

It also great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

And finally, thanks to all involved, it was a great conference.

Al -
High Point, NC

PS, Check out the Perzina Upright at the National. Floating soundboard and reverse crown with a blow you away bass. I became a dealer at the show.