[pianotech] WestPac

Nicholas Gravagne ngravagne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:15:26 MST 2011

Hi Al,

I meant to reply to your post sooner, but ...

Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed our Iron Tech show and WESTPAC.
Davenport and I have been teasing and mocking each other mercilessly
for over 20 years (all in fun, of course). Figured we'd go public with
it and include all those wacky techs who agreed to become part of the
shenanigans. Your "thanks" to the WESTPAC teams is much appreciated.

But mostly I'm glad to have met you and shared a few laughs. You are a
great "audience" with a quick and infectious sense of humor. It was a
pleasure hanging out with you, if only for a few minutes. Nice to put
a face and a personality to a name I have seen umpteen times on this
list.

Cheers, and I look forward to seeing you again at another PTG event.

Nick G.

--
Nick Gravagne, RPT
AST Mechanical Engineering