[pianotech] Young Chang service response for brackets

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Mar 7 01:24:20 MST 2011

On 3/6/2011 11:47 PM, tnrwim at aol.com wrote:

>     I completed a bracket  job around the holidays and received the
>     brackets in a matter of days from first contact and the payment
>     within a week or so of completion.
>

> This makes it sound like YC is paying you to do the work, in addition
> to providing you with the brackets. I thought all they were doing is
> giving the brackets, but the customer had to pay the labor.
> Wim

Wim,

Y.C. will pay for the bracket installation but not the action regulation
that is necessary. These pianos are old enough to be candidates for
regulation,voicing etc. anyway.
  Kudos to  Young Chang that they are extending the warranty way past
the deadline for this problem.
  The once famous company at the other end of the alphabet with the
Corfam problem would only send a dollars worth of ecsaine and glue the
day after their warranty ended.
Tom D.