[pianotech] Sheesh!

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:20:42 MST 2011

Logging in isn't a big deal to me. It's like subscribing to a list. Choose
"Remember Me" and login is automatic from then on (provided you use
cookies).

What looks so stupid to me is that we have individual posts listed on the
days they were posted. No threading, at least not what we should have on a
web forum. Or at least not that I've figured out how to do.

I don't mind spending time learning how to use a new system. But it's gotta
be a smart system, and I'm not sure yet if this one is.

--
JF

--
JF