[pianotech] Sheesh!

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Mar 8 09:21:32 MST 2011

And, might I add, emails that don't have a bunch of not-so-pretty colors and
a huge, unnecessary, redundant PTG graphic and lots of blank lines and lines
of dashes when one responds.

When I (try to) read posts in gmail, all the extraneous junk is "normal"
font size. The meat, being what someone says and what I want to read, is
tiny and scrunched. Sounds bass-ackwards to me, forgive the pseudo-french.

Seems to me it could and should be a lot cleaner and simpler. A threaded,
forum-style archive, if you will, would (have) be(en) fabulous.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN