[pianotech] Sheesh!

Daniel Carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 12:18:34 MST 2011

Flash over function. I won't stick around much longer either if this
is the brave new world.

And Joe,
What everyone, including the site tenders, apparently presume is that
everyone had cookies enabled in their browser. If, like me, you have
cookies disabled so every jackass site you happen to be redirected to
doesn't deposit it's own little lump of data on your system, you need
to specifically allow cookies for the site. I have no idea why that
would be necessary, but it is.

Back to listserv format, please, plaintext with all the unreachable
data, spreadsheets, database software, and photos posted through the
years accessible in useable archives. I much prefer a system that
doesn't stand in front of me waving it's arms and demanding my
attention and action to get past it to the content.

Temporarily, Ron N

Agreed. Too convoluted to be practical. Keep the Listserv please.

Daniel Carlton