[pianotech] Sheesh!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:04:09 MST 2011

Ditto you guys.  It's too cumbersome and hard to put in classifications on
my computer.

Paul

From:
Daniel Carlton <carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
03/08/2011 01:25 PM
Re: [pianotech] Sheesh!

Flash over function. I won't stick around much longer either if this is
the brave new world.

And Joe,
What everyone, including the site tenders, apparently presume is that
everyone had cookies enabled in their browser. If, like me, you have
cookies disabled so every jackass site you happen to be redirected to
doesn't deposit it's own little lump of data on your system, you need to
specifically allow cookies for the site. I have no idea why that would be
necessary, but it is.

Back to listserv format, please, plaintext with all the unreachable data,
spreadsheets, database software, and photos posted through the years
accessible in useable archives. I much prefer a system that doesn't stand
in front of me waving it's arms and demanding my attention and action to
get past it to the content.

Temporarily, Ron N

Agreed. Too convoluted to be practical. Keep the Listserv please.

Daniel Carlton