[pianotech] New Format

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:11:00 MST 2011

I was not polled as far as I know, either, Ron.  I would have expected you
of all people, to be asked about this.  You have more intellegent posts,
and more often, than most on the list.

Paul

From:
Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
03/08/2011 02:16 PM
Subject:
[pianotech]  New Format

Something else ugly: Look at the reply address of any of the posters.
Now, anticipate that 5% of the messages posted will be "What's Whozit's
email address?", since it's no longer in the "from" field.

What list contributors were polled about this, again?
Ron N