[pianotech] New Format

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 14:38:22 MST 2011

Ron,

I talked with a number of individuals as well as being a list member
since the days when it was hosted by Mr. Jack Reeves on the BYU server.
The decision was made by a great many people but any blame rests with me
as I mentioned in a previous post.

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician

President - Allan Gilreath & Associates, Inc.
website - www.allangilreath.com <http://www.allangilreath.com>
email - allan at allangilreath.com <mailto:allan at allangilreath.com>
phone - 706 602-7667