[pianotech] New Format

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Tue Mar 8 15:26:13 MST 2011

The decision may have been made by a great many people, but judging by the
reaction from the majority of list members, none of them were consulted. It
appears that the new format is a real bust. It is probably a waste of a
great deal of our members' money. I wonder if it is not possible to cancel
it and continue with our old tried and true lists. It would be a shame to
lose the knowledge which we gain from people such as Ron Nossaman, Del
Fanrich, Ron Overs, and quite a few others who are a real font of knowledge.

Terry Beckingham RPT