[pianotech] Sheesh!

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Mar 8 16:16:53 MST 2011

Dagnabbit I missed that thread!
> If I see that a long thread is concerned with  holy scripture, the
> price of petrol in Broken Jaw and all the other garbage that hits the list

Seriously though, I have to add my voice to those making a plea for the
Listerv format (this present list).  I don't object to website Forums on
principle, or anything. But for the type of discussion we have here, I
believe that this Listserv format is the best option, especially if
there is a searchable archive available.

I've looked at the web-based Forum but it just seems difficult. Ron put
it very well, about the arm-waving.

Best regards,

David Boyce.