[pianotech] New Format

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Tue Mar 8 19:18:20 MST 2011

Oh, I'll at least try to use it. But, from what I've seen (and heard (and
read)) so far it is probably going to be more complicated and cumbersome
than I'm going to have patience for. I'm generally not willing to spend much
time fussing around in my computer trying to do something the hard way when
there was already a simple way that was working pretty well.

I'm still wondering what it was that was so broken about this list format
that required such a complex solution to fix. I rather liked being able to
open my email, quickly scan the new stuff, delete or read at will and move
on. What looks like progress is not always progress.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

620 South Tower Avenue