[pianotech] New Format

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 22:27:28 MST 2011

I haven't said anything yet but I'm too busy working to jump thru any more cyber hoops.  I don't do facebook twitter and the rest.
 It takes me long enough as a poor typist just to string some cohesive thoughts together that some may appreciate or find helpful. I find so much of this collective wisdom interesting and more educational as I read the stellar post you all present. So for now I'm taking a break till it shakes out.
  I have enough drama in like as it is, ....aging parents, sick sister etc....like you all.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers