[pianotech] New Format

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Mar 9 00:58:39 MST 2011

AMEN

As I get ready do doze off for the night - an interesting point comes to
mind.

<flame suit on>

The issue of aural vs ETD tuning; upright vs grand; square piano vs
square grand;  may - not - drive persons away - it very well be the
website and email list turmoil.

Again, pulling from - my - IT days - this is what happens when the
powers do - not - ask the customers what they want to do - and - the
powers - just do it anyway.

My last mainframe job ended in 2000 - the "powers" decided to move the
company to New York - then - one year later - the company - f o l d s -
with the last persons getting - no - sovereigns pay. Thankfully, I
received sovereigns pay of 1% of my yearly salary.

So - "powers" - what's the plan before the Titanic sinks. It seems to be
floundering pretty bad - and - all the life boats are almost gone - what
little there were.

<flame suit off>

Nighty - night,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years