[pianotech] Email Lists and Websites

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Wed Mar 9 08:05:26 MST 2011

PTG Store is at www.ptg.org right under the login box is Shop Online

I think people may have gone off to my.ptg.org and expected it to have the
directories and other functions of the old web site. www.ptg.org is
organized very much like the flow of the old site and has almost all of the
old pages from it, except a few things we thought were outdated and
unnecessary.

ron

--
Ronald Berry Piano Service