[pianotech] Email lists and Websites

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Wed Mar 9 10:45:17 MST 2011

On Mar 9, 2011, at 9:04 AM, david at piano.plus.com wrote:

> I am one of the three active "owners" (administrators) of a LISTSERV list
> for people with a health difficulty.  Traffic on that list is very much
> less than it used to be (in itself an interesting phenomenon with a
> variety of reasons behind it). Even it its former busy time, very little
> was required in terms of administrative input once the LISTSERV list was
> set up. …

David,

Why three administrators for something you profess requires very little input?

Once the LISTSERV list was set up? Did you participate in making this happen?

And why no mention of the financial costs to purchase and use the the LISTSERVE software.

I submit there is far more to the reality of initiating and maintaining that software than is being said.

Keith McGavern