[pianotech] New Format

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:45:24 MST 2011

Keith,

We all know who the "big names" are on the ptg pianotech list. We read their
posts on a daily basis and have for well over a decade. You could fill a
book with their posts at this point. Off the top of my head I would list:

Del Fandrich
Ron Nossaman
Dale Erwin
Susan Kline
Joe Garrett
David Love
David Andersen

It is obvious from their posts that they were not involved in the "upgrade".
I suppose you could tally up who has posted the most material on the list
over the past 15 years and see how it comes out.

Kieth, just to be clear about "stirring the pot", I volunteer countess hours
to this organization. I've served as an officer and delegate for my chapter
numerous times, I'm an active CTE and have spent many hours in exam rooms,
I've served as president of the Pacific Northwest Conference, and
participated in the meetings for WESTPAC and am currently Director of the
2012 PTG institute in Bellevue Wa (I hope you all attend <G>).

So, I may stir the pot, but only because I eat the stew! I also peeled a few
of the potatoes. I'm often seen in the kitchen washing dishes too...

Ryan

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter