[pianotech] give us instructions, was Re: New Format

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Mar 10 00:40:32 MST 2011

On 03/10/2011 01:17 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> On 03/10/2011 01:15 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
>
>> WELL - ANY - R E P U T A B L E -  SOFTWARE VENDOR has documentation for
>> their product.
>>
>> EVEN, THE FREE SOFTWARE has ONLINE documentation.
>>
>> DOES THIS ONE HAS DOCUMENTATION ????????????????????
>>

> Furthermore, WAS THIS A - FACTOR - IN THE DECISION PROCESS ???????????????

STILL FURTHERMORE:

If this is the company: (Powered By MemberMax)

Then I checked their website - and - guess - what - absolutely - NOWHERE
- do they - MENTION - ANYTHING - ABOUT - DOCUMENTATION - AND/OR - WHERE
- TO - GET - IT !!!!!!

This fact alone would send up a RED FLAG for me and say "go take a
flying leap off a high mountain"

Bottom of the PTG webpage:

Site Map
<http://www.ptg.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/cms/review.html?Action=CMS_Document&DocID=163>
<http://www.ptg.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/cms/review.html?Action=CMS_Document&DocID=20>
<http://www.ptg.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/cms/review.html?Action=CMS_Document&DocID=21>
| Staff Login
<http://www.ptg.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/staff/Access.html?Action=Staff_Access&Time=1777002724&SessionID=779645s54692972ss97054sgoagweew04s7q10oi74s64om8qrrp80te0v8m0muo&MenuKey=Menu27>

© 2011 piano technicians guild, inc. all rights reserved. reproductions
in whole or in part without permission are strictly prohibited.

Powered By MemberMax <http://www.membermax.com>

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years