[pianotech] give us instructions, was Re: New Format

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 11:06:21 MST 2011

On 11:59 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> On 03/10/2011 01:17 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
>> On 03/10/2011 01:15 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
>>
>>> WELL - ANY - R E P U T A B L E -  SOFTWARE VENDOR has documentation for
>>> their product.
>>>
>>> EVEN, THE FREE SOFTWARE has ONLINE documentation.
>>>
>>> DOES THIS ONE HAS DOCUMENTATION ????????????????????
>>>

>> Furthermore, WAS THIS A - FACTOR - IN THE DECISION PROCESS ???????????????
>>
> STILL FURTHERMORE:
>
> If this is the company: (Powered By MemberMax)
>
> Then I checked their website - and - guess - what - absolutely - NOWHERE
> - do they - MENTION - ANYTHING - ABOUT - DOCUMENTATION - AND/OR - WHERE
> - TO - GET - IT !!!!!!
>
> This fact alone would send up a RED FLAG for me and say "go take a
> flying leap off a high mountain"

Duaine,

The website is powered by MemberMax. No
problems there. The communications setup
is powered by Higher Logic - which has
been mentioned in these discussions
several times. Go find their user group
- and you'll find all the documentation
you want, FAQ's, and a login for real
license holders' IT people. Why don't
you find out what the hell you are
talking about before getting all
hysterical with all caps, exclamation
points and (probably) froth on your
mouth... I suppose you know how to find
a user group site - it has a really cute
name... Playing "gotcha" doesn't really
pay if you don't do your homework...

Israel Stein