[pianotech] pianotech Digest - New Format

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Thu Mar 10 03:45:19 MST 2011

Hi all.

Joe DiFazio - Thank you for taking the time to  write out
the steps. It's people like yourself who go above and beyond
that make the organization work. Thank you. By the way, do
you have relatives in N.Jersey (Bayonne)?

Israel - I appreciate your support and the time you always
take to try and explain. It does not fall on deaf ears.

Ron N - write to me privately your concerns. Between the 2
lists, the other lists, my own business and personal life, I
am 'fessing I missed them. Let me know.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)