[pianotech] PTG site reorganization -> broken link

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:12:48 MST 2011

Friends, I have chosen to not get too excited (especially in a negative way)
about changes to our mail lists and the PTG website. I did, however, get
this response from one of my customers who had been poking around my own
website:

Also want to mention that the links to http://www.ptg.org/ from your website
are mostly broken since PTG has reorganized their pages. I imagine you
know this already but I figured it couldn't hurt to tell you all the same.

My website has had a sidebar which redirected viewers to the PTG brochures
and bulletins (e.g. "How often should I tune my piano?") which are
accessible from the PTG site. It's time for me to redo those links!

Best wishes to y'all from slowly thawing New England,
Patrick Draine