[pianotech] List changes - it's a lot bigger than just the lists...

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 06:34:22 MST 2011

Al,

It's funny how many people have
expressed appreciation for my putting
things in perspective - and did not see
my post as a personal attack on anyone
at all. Some people, I guess, are just a
bit thin skinned - of whom at least one
is well known for his habit of
intellectually browbeating anyone who
happens to disagree with him... And some
of the cloying sanctimony that I have
seen here in response to my post
absolutely makes me retch (not you, Al,
you are pretty straightforward) - and I
get an awful lot of that here in
Berkeley from the
organic-and-Birkenstock crowd and should
be immune to it by now...

Israel Stein