[pianotech] List changes - it's a lot bigger than just the lists...

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Mar 10 07:17:26 MST 2011

So Isreal, are you saying that those who disagree with you should be thrown
in with the crunchy granola crowd?  Are we part of a greater conspiracy that
the unsuspecting public knows nothing about - the Intergalactic Insect Brain
Trust?  I've never owned Birkenstocks, will I be arrested and charged
anyway?

Ok, I've had my fun.  It's time to remember that you are not the enemy and
we are not the enemy.  The problems are with the new website and issues
within and not with each other.  It's time to throw water on the discussion,
not gasoline.  Speak to the issues at hand only - that's addressed to you
and me and everybody else.  If you have an argument, support it with reason
and facts.  Let's look for solutions, not blame.

Peace, Brother

Will Truitt