[pianotech] give us instructions, was Re: New Format

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 12:36:10 MST 2011

Israel, you said:  "Go find their user group - and you'll find all the documentation you want, FAQ's"

Actually, Duaine is right... usually this info is shared and listed at the bottom of any web page... or most certainly on the "Site Map" at the bottom of the Home page.   www.ptg.org does have a "Site Map", but I did not find the associated info you suggested... which should be there... aka a FAQ's... maybe even an "FAQ for new users"... which might eliminate a number of the pianotech complaints...  in fact, at this point, I'd suggest at least temporarily putting an FAQ on the home page to help guide us new users of the new site.

It might help cool a lot of "jets" down...

Meanwhile, I'm glad I'm still receiving the pianotech via email.  Much more convenient for me, at the moment.  And I heavily rely on this group's knowledge... along w/ using pieces of it in my StL/PTG Gateway Newsletter Associates' Corner.

Best Regards...   Bill Fritz, St Louis Newsletter Editor