[pianotech] First full excursion - New Format

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 12:55:14 MST 2011

Truly, I am trying to approach this major change with open eyes. So far, I'm getting black eyes all over the place. The "complete your profile" thang is What the Heck is that????? You'd think that it was a  dating web site! What's that all about????
As I've stated before, I have a real problem with the Off Site approach to this. It will come back to bite us!
Final comment: I'm not impressed.
Joe

Come on Joe. I just got on, and I think I'm going to like it. It's just getting used to the new idea. Hey, if I can do it, you shouldn't have a problem. Hell, I even updated my profile, picture and all. Now everyone will know what I look like. (But then, maybe we don't want to see your ugly puss out there) :)

Yes, it is like a dating service. We all have one thing in common, and that is what attracts us to each other. Just don't tell my wife I'm carrying on a intimate discussion about keybeds, hammer positions, and pin angels with all my friends.

Wim