[pianotech] Unnerved

Ayerspiano at aol.com Ayerspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 07:13:52 MST 2011

Jim,
I made a web page to help boost my local reputation which it has  done in
spades. BUT   I sometimes wish there were a way for it to be  only visible
within maybe a 60 or so mile radius,  I get hits from all  around the world.
To me that is just too much exposure for my small town mind  set.  I use a
program called " stat counter " to see how often my site is  looked at and it
also shows where the visitors are generally located from their  IP address.

T, Ayers

In a message dated 3/11/2011 12:37:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,