[pianotech] Unnerved

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Fri Mar 11 08:02:24 MST 2011

Tom,

I hate to be the bearer of "bad" news but the link to your web site tells
all.  'WWW' stands for World Wide Web, and anytime a web address has 'www'
in it - and that's the default for most web sites - you're going to be seen
by virtually everyone in the world!  To my knowledge - extensive as it is in
the IT field - there is no way to localize a website to a specific
geographical area.  Enjoy the exposure, both local and long distance,
because you never know when some of those long distance 'peeks' at you web
site might later turn into local business.

Peace,

Tom Rhea

  _____