[pianotech] OT: Life goes on....

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Fri Mar 11 09:32:49 MST 2011

Thanks, David.  I love art, it shakes my senses and awakens me to new places
of beauty and ways of seeing.  I try to approach art as honestly as I
possibly can with beginners mind, as the blank, unjudging receptor, where it
comes into me and speaks to me howsoever it will, and I engage with it from
my own humanity.  Isn’t it like a great meal, where new taste sensations
keep rolling over your tongue with every chew?  Without art, life would be
much less bearable.

Will