[pianotech] OT: Life goes on....

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Mar 11 09:39:18 MST 2011

There's a reason, I believe, that "the arts" are usually lumped in with
"humanities" -- that art is what makes us human, and humans make and
recognize art. I may be wrong, but I'm not aware of any other species that
creates or recognizes art, and humans have been doing so way way way back to
"caveman" times.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN