[pianotech] log on problem

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Mar 11 17:35:13 MST 2011

On Mar 11, 2011, at 4:15 PM, Phil Frankenberg wrote:

> Earlier today I went on the new website and created a profile. When finished giving my info I was logged on and I signed on to two discussion lists.
> Problem is I was never told what my user name and password is. Now I can't get back. It may be pertinent that I am not a PTG member. Any
> suggestions?

Phil,

If you followed the instructions at Getting Started on the   my.ptg.org   homepage
and clicked on the link
http://www.ptg.org/scripts/4disapi.dll/4dcgi/ptg/higherlogic/higherlogic.html
(Never been a PTG member or set up a profile)

You should have received some kind of notification
   that your Join The PTG Community profile was successful. Did you?

Keith McGavern