[pianotech] Now What

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 21:30:34 MST 2011

Sorry gents.  Just tried to go solo on the new list and tried replying to
various discussions and got several "page not found" responses.  Finally got
a message template and trying to send it took at least a full minute for it
to go.  So I'm back on the old list to send this post.  I don't know what's
going on but when things get sorted out somebody please send me a post
through regular channels and let me know.  I'm checking out in the meantime,
this is too aggravating.  Nick, thanks for the perspective, wine is
definitely a better option.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com