[pianotech] Thanks Israel

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 07:12:15 MDT 2011

Nick,

I am deeply touched and honored by your
words. This wonderful essay of yours is
but the latest of the many gifts you
have bestowed on our piano-centric
world. If you ever wake up and wonder
"what have I done", you can rest assured
that you have put into proper
perspective what has been a contentious
and even painful - for some - episode in
the annals of the PTG in a calming,
rational and (dare I say) artistic?
definitely beautiful manner. I thank you
from the bottom of my heart - and so
should everyone else who is involved in
this. I really wish I had time for a
good conversation with you at WestPac -
but I guess both of us were sort of
busy...  There will be other times, I hope.

Israel Stein