[pianotech] A new Pianotech list that works

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Sat Mar 12 14:11:09 MST 2011

Spaghetti code, I've heard stuff like this called.  It just seems like our
stuff was shoe-horned into it, whether it is a good fit or not.  And then
they took the money and ran.

If it looks like poo, smells like poo, and tastes like poo; it (probably) is

So when the PTG structure suddenly disappears, does that mean the software
is choking on its own vomit?

Will