[pianotech] Techs must read ............

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Mar 12 15:39:17 MST 2011

Since most of you did not get a chance to "demo" the new system - I am.

As I said before, I'm trying to set this up for my Barbershop chapter.

NOTE: I have done the installation and the tweaking myself of what is
available for the Barbershoppers.

>From the outset - is has - the package is FREE; online FREE
documentation - manuals and user doc

Although, I played with this deeply about 6 months ago, I believe it has
online "context" help meaning press "F1" and it takes you to their
website for help on where you are at.

ONLINE DEMO

http://www.stylite.de/egroupware_demo

eGroupware

http://www.egroupware.org/

Applications within the package

http://www.egroupware.org/applications

FEATURES

http://www.stylite.de/egroupware_new_features

SYNCHRONIZATIONS - Outlook, Thunderbird and Mobile Devices

http://www.stylite.de/egroupware_data_synchronisation

Have fun in the demo playground !!!!

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years